The dental scaler is a very common device used in dental clinics for the removal of dental plaques. An optimal ultrasonic vibration generated by the scaler is the key criteria of a good scaler. High performance piezoelectric transducers are the heart of an ultrasonic scaler to produce the needed ultrasonic vibration.
Unictron’s piezo ceramic elements are the perfect solution for the generation of stable and reliable ultrasonic vibration needed in piezo scalers. Our engineering teams have been working in the piezo ceramic industry for more than 25 years. We have a sound background in materials formulations and ceramic processing technologies. With advanced characterization and manufacturing facilities, we are able to develop and mass-produce various dimensions of piezoceramic rings with high performance to fit your needs. In addition to being the major piezoceramic elements provider in Taiwan, we are also able to provide structural design and assembly services of transducer heads to exactly fit into your housing design of your dental scalers.
- Piezoceramic transducers for the generation of ultrasonic vibration widely used in dental scalers used in dental clinics for the removal of dental plaques.
- Excellent frequency stability
- High power output, high efficiency
- High-quality factor, low heat generation
- Excellent mechanical strength and durability
|Shape||Outer Diameter (mm)||Inner Diameter (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Resonant Frequency (kHz)||Capacitance (pF)|